The Tennessee QSO Party runs from 1800z Sunday, September 1 until 0300z Monday, September 2, 2013 ( 1PM to 10PM Central Daylight Time ). Several mobile stations will be roaming the hills and dales, the mountains and valleys, and the plains of Tennessee handing out counties. See Mobile Routes and Counties Active. Also, station K4TCG will be on the air for bonus points on all bands and modes. Party on!
Logs due: 3 October 2018
Email logs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- County List
- Counties Active
- Mobile Routes
- Logs Received
- VP6D Ducie Island DXpedition Reported “Progressing Well”
- ARISS Joins with NASA on the Air (NOTA) for SSTV Special Event
- Dwayne Allen, WY7FD, Resigns as Rocky Mountain Division Director
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available!
- Correction: Practice Contest for ARRL RTTY Roundup Participants Planning to Use FT8