The Tennessee QSO Party runs from 1800z Sunday, September 1 until 0300z Monday, September 2, 2013 ( 1PM to 10PM Central Daylight Time ). Several mobile stations will be roaming the hills and dales, the mountains and valleys, and the plains of Tennessee handing out counties. See Mobile Routes and Counties Active. Also, station K4TCG will be on the air for bonus points on all bands and modes. Party on!
Logs due: 5 October 2021
Email logs to: email@example.com
- 8-Meter Experimental Station on the Air from the US
- MARS HF Net Participants Aid in Response to Fatal Maritime Disaster
- Amateur Radio Activities to be a Part of Missouri’s State Bicentennial Celebration
- FCC to Re-Establish Technological Advisory Council, Solicits Membership Nominations
- Stations to Celebrate Fourth Anniversary of FT8